Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 Movies in 1 Weekend??

Yep! We saw this movie last night:





This was a great movie. I have to admit that I don't really think that I've ever seen a Clint Eastwood movie. Perhaps I have, but I don't recall. I've never been into the western type movies, (at least I think that's the old movies that he's in!) but this was, overall, a great movie. I recommend it. However, if you don't like a lot of bad language (not that I LIKE it, but it doesn't bother me in movies for the most part) than you might want to pass.

Today I am going to spend most of the afternoon working on some crafty stuff. Then I am (hopefully) going to catch up on emailing, then by that time it will probably be time for the Celebrity Apprentice!




I am really hooked on this stupid show! Joan Rivers looks like a piece of plastic, her daughter is not much better! Then Dennis Rodman apparently goes crazy tonight (not that he isn't already) but it should be a great episode! Mason had a fantastic weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's! He swam, went to Slinky Action Zone, went out to dinner, played games, watched TV, played on the computer, the list goes on. All in all it was a great weekend for all of us!

No comments: