Friday, December 26, 2008

Rockin' The Glitter




Jason got me a nice little gift card to The ScrapYard. I have been eyeing up some Tim Holtz items and I decided to go for the 'grungeboard'. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this stuff! You can do anything to it, the more techniques you use on it, the better it gets. I also got the Martha Stewart glitter pack. So as I am typing this, I am also sparkling! I glittered the angel wings, a crown, and a prima flower. Nothing is safe when there is glitter involved, anything is fair game. I know the scrapbook world is full of pricey glues that all promise different things, but nothing works as well as good old Elmer's glue for this project. I just thinned it out a little bit with some water and it was great for the glitter. Now I must get back to all that glitter....hummm, didn't I just see a cat walk by that could use some sparkle...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you always shine in my book. I will hang onto my recycled-ornament idea, it looks like you will burn through your Christmas glitter fast!