Wednesday, December 10, 2008

{A Few Christmas Cards}

Here are some of the Christmas cards that I have gotten done so far. I made them in a fairly short amount of time thanks to the {insert voice of Carson Kressley from Queer Eye For The Straight Guy here} *Fabulous* sparkly snowflakes with the *Gorgeous* brads, I just can't get enough of them!! The first card is actually a card that I am going to send to the Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation along with a donation in memory of Mason's friend's mother that passed away. It, at times, makes me so sad to think about a 2nd grader (or anyone for the matter) losing his mom to a horrible disease and his mom is no longer there to simply hug him. I just can't fathom it.



So, on a lighter note, here are the Christmas cards:






Now, when I was at Michael's I wanted to buy the plain cards, apparently rocket science is involved in order figure out what kind of card you need to go with what envelope. You would think that they would sell them together, but hey, that would make sense! So, I ended up (accidentally) getting the flat cards, they don't have a fold, so the cards that I made are just the fronts, they will be adhered to cards in the near future. Not real sure how these cards are going to be mailed, but hey, if it isn't a challenge, it isn't fun! The red cards don't have 'Merry Christmas' on them yet, I didn't have any coordinating colored letters. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: