Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Remember ALF!!


I used to LOVE this show!! I remember the cat named Lucky that ALF always tried to eat! Funny stuff. While looking through my myspace yesterday I found a link to all these great '80's shows that you can actually watch episodes of. There was an ALF Christmas movie on there!! I couldn't get over it, Mason even enjoyed the first 20 minutes (that's all I got through). I used to have an ALF doll that when you pushed his stomach, he recited the phrases, "I'm a people alien" and "let's go check out the fridge!". I can't wait to have some free time to catch up some of the episodes! I couldn't, even at a young age, stand the dad, Willy! He was so obnoxious and I assume that he is the reason the show was not on air for very long.

I made some ornaments and I keep forgetting to get pictures of them, so if I remember later this evening, I will get them up, they are super simple to make. that's all for now.

No comments: