Friday, December 05, 2008

Giving Makes My Heart Happy.

This is what my dining room table looked like about 15 minutes ago:


I organized a donation drive for our troops for the Christmas care packages. Most of the 2nd grade classes participated. I am so grateful for all the stuff that was donated. Some of the items included, candy, toilet paper, magazines, gum, 25 tooth brushes, 15 boxes of tooth paste, countless ramen noodles, and a local Mary Kay rep donated 5 boxes of lotion that smell really good!! This is my {little} way of giving back to the Americans who sacrifice a lot to keep our country safe. So to all of them: Thank you.

Yes, I am still working on the sweater project, it is coming along nicely, however I worked a VERY long work week this week so it left very little time for anything else, I was falling asleep at like 8 o'clock every night!! So, I should get them done this weekend and will post some pics!

No comments: