Thursday, December 18, 2008

*Dear Roodof*

Here is Mason's letter to Santa that he will leave next to a nice batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies, an ice cold glass of milk and some carrots for the reindeer:
*click picture to see a better view*

Very funny!

Ohhhhh, raspberry deliciousness:


Here is the batch of oatmeal-raspberry bars that I mentioned in my last post. They smell fantastic, and with 3 sticks of butter, 3 cups of brown sugar, 3 eggs and tons of flour HOW could they not taste as good as they smell!!! I put them in the little take out boxes and now they are ready to go.



At the moment, Jason is down in the basement 'discreetly' wrapping my presents. I don't make this an easy thing for him to do, oh no! I will pull out any and all bribery tactics on Mason to try to get him to cave in and tell me what my presents are. It almost happened tonight, but I stopped him, I don't REALLY want to know what I got until Christmas, I just like the torture that I put Jason and Mason through!!! For the record, Jason has REALLY bad 'hiding Christmas presents' abilities, I have been known to snoop around, however, I didn't even need to snoop last week when I saw a big 'Bath and Body Works' bag just sitting in plain view in the basement. Do you think that I peeked?? Nooooo, not me!!

No comments: