Sunday, December 21, 2008

Diggin' My New Purse!

I was in search of Christmas gifts at TJ Maxx yesterday and I couldn't be in the store without browsing the purse section. Well, just as I was about done and ready to head over to the home section, this purse was screaming my name!! I had to have it, I had been carrying around a ragged old purse for awhile now and I just loved this one!! Merry Christmas to me. So here it is:


Here we are having a debate on whether the animal on the purse is a hedgehog or a sheep, let me know what you think!

On another note, apparently buying a Christmas tree the Saturday before Christmas is NOT such a good idea. We went in search of a real tree last night, only to discover that tree farms shut their doors at dusk, WHAT??? I would think that they would be open later than that, however, after 3 hours of driving through back roads, windy hills, and small towns that don't know what street signs are, we still didn't get our tree! I am assuming that they will be open today, so we will try that (in the afternoon), but it's so bitter cold and snowy today that the last thing I want to do is pick out a tree!! That 75% off fake tree at Rite Aid is looking pretty good right about now!

2 comments:

madcapfrenzy said...

I personally say hedgehog (but I like hedgehogs over sheep, so that just might be the like factor talking). It's your purse, so I'd say whatever YOU think it is. :)

Anonymous said...

It's either a sheep or a turtle, can't tell if it has legs or not. But it's a real cute purse!