Friday, June 19, 2009

~Yard Sale Friday's~

WHO?? Who has a yard sale on Friday?? I just associate yard sales with the weekends. However, with the possible 'weekend working' looming in my future, I am welcoming yard sales on Friday's. I went to a few here in town this morning and found some cool stuff. Some of it included a creepy pumpkin for Halloween, a 'Raptor' model for Mason to put together (didn't come with paint, so I'll pick some up at AC Moore or Micheal's), some brand new Bath&Body Works shower gel and lotion. And this:



This box is so awesome, it reminds me of magic or one of those side-show traveling carnivals! As I was taking pictures of it, guess who decided to help me??
Newsie Bear, of course!

Here, she is more than happy to pose for the camera, displaying the Halloween basket that I purchased for $1.



Slightly getting irritated at the non-stop gushing over how adorable she is (she's got quite the gut!!):



Oh, yeah, I know this look. Any cat lover will tell you that when your cat is done gracing you with her presence, she will let you know by the position of her ears! She's getting irritated with me!



Oh, enough of that.

This is a bad picture, but Mason wants me to make him a sign for his door that says 'Keep Out' with skulls and flames, you know, boy stuff. So, I found this wallet and thought I could cut it up and use it as part of the sign. We'll see how it works.




First day of Karate for Mason this morning/afternoon, so I hope it goes well!!

No comments: