Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy Busy [Part Deux]

As I am typing this, we should be running out the door to yet another baseball game, but since I am the only one ready, I thought I would get a little bloggy blog done! Here is the little dog, her name is Shaggy, that I am watching:




Isn't she adorable???


I just got word that she will be staying with us until she gets spayed, which as far as I'm concerned, can be in 3 years!! No, just kidding, spay and neutering is top priority. BTW, June is National Adopt A Shelter Cat month and I should really get into the stats of how many cats and dogs are put to sleep each year because some people cannot be responsible pet owners. I will follow up with a blog about that soon. Remember: "Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die".

Ok, I went to the wonderful grocery store, Wegmans, the other day and I was like a kid in a candy store (ok, I was like ME in a candy store!!) and I could have spent all day in there! Can you tell our grocery stores here are lame (haha, lame!!) But, I found these:



And I am so excited to try them!! I have no idea what they are going to taste like, but as soon as I get the time to sit down one night here and brew a pot of tea, I'll find out! It says on the package to toast them and then smother them in butter, peanut butter, jelly, honey or cheese spread. Yummy!!

Well, I hear everyone is now ready for the baseball game so that's all for now!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

What an adorable pooch! The crumpets also look great too. Hope the ball game went well.