Sunday, June 07, 2009

Busy Busy

I've been so busy this past week.

Have you ever eaten something soooooo good that you didn't want it to end? Well, that was my dinner tonight. I bought a loaf of tomato-basil bread this morning at Panera and I made a grilled cheese with it tonight for dinner. Heavenly. Yum Yum. I ate it so slow, but I knew it had to come to an end. It was delicious!

Tonight, Ice Road Truckers is on. Then Army Wives. Can't wait!

I'm watching this little dog for Dogs Deserve Better and she is so cute! As soon as I get a picture, I'll post it. She is full grown and smaller than my cats! I only have her until Wednesday.

I got the Wii Active for my birthday and have really enjoyed using it. I can walk 8 miles outside and nothing compares to the pain that my legs are feeling after 20 lunges!! I really like how it keeps changing, it's not like the same exercises day after day.

I am working on a project in hopes of turning it into a class. Keeping my fingers crossed that it turns out how I am hoping. As soon as I am done, I'll post it!

Bye for now!

No comments: