Tuesday, June 02, 2009

{Last Day Of 2nd Grade}


I cannot believe that Mason just completed his last day of 2nd grade and is now on his way to 3rd! He's getting soooooo big!

I was tipped off today about some things that are going on in Baltimore (crime wise) and I decided to search the internet for more info, this is what I found. OH MY. I think that I would have thought twice about visiting if I had heard this before. I know you can't live your life in fear, but these things were happening in broad daylight and to police officers themselves! SCARY. This really explains why, at every turn, we saw an officer. That was a comforting sight, but I didn't realize WHY we saw so many of them. I'm just glad that we are home safe and sound.

Here are a couple of teacher's gifts that I took into the classroom yesterday:

Some Starbucks coffee bottles:



A little picture that I made with a .50 yard sale frame!



I started up our Netflix account again because Army Wives season 3 starts on Sunday and we never got to see all of season 2, so we will be doing some serious Army Wives watching from now until then. I LOVE this show and I got Jason into it and he enjoys it as much as I do! I can't wait to see the new season, there is nothing on TV but reruns right now, so it will be nice to watch something new.

That's all I've got for now!

No comments: