Friday, May 01, 2009

This Month.

This month:

Mason has his first baseball game for the season.
We are going to Baltimore to see the aquarium.
Mason has an awesome school field trip.
I plan to get out and walk more.
I need to get the dogs groomed.
I may celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a fun dinner.
Jason celebrates a big day.
It's National Fungal Infection Awareness month. [gross]
This month also houses National Chocolate Chip Day, Pack Rat Day, National Dance Like A Chicken Day, and Clean Up Your Room Day among others.

This month, I turn 30. Thirty. I keep telling myself that 30 is not old, because it isn't, yet I feel like a part of me has to move on, like a whole decade worth of me. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's how I feel. I'm not feeling depressed or anything but it just feels different. So, I am going to enjoy the last 29 days in my 20's!

Swine Flu. I have had 4 people ask me if I have this! I know it's not funny, but what is funny is the hype that the news/government feeds us. I know it's serious and I know that there are possible reported cases right in our area, but really, why do they have to get all of us so scared?? Is it the next bubonic plague?? Come on.

However, I am feeling better. I feel like I am making a cocktail of meds in the morning, but hopefully, it's for this week only. I hate to have to take medicine, but I hate feeling sick even more. I have this nagging cough that won't go away and keeps me up at night, but the fever, body aches and stuffy nose are gone.

That's all I've got for now, not before a couple of LOL cats!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Look at it this way. You only get one 30th birthday, but by the time Mason gets to college, you will have attended 14,965 baseball games :)
Glad you are feeling better!