Sunday, May 10, 2009

~~Happy Mother's Day!~~

Happy Mother's Day!

Mason made this gift for me in school and he was so proud of how it turned out! So, this goes right into the 'keep it forever box'!



I have had my eye on this little table at the M&M ever since I saw it a few months ago when I was there last. I knew it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, so I decided to ask for it for Mother's Day. I want to strip it down and paint it red. It is really solid and the top is the old metal style. It goes perfect with the cheapy chairs I bought at the yard sale 2 weeks ago.



See, Newsie Bear gives her approval:



I actually made two cards for Mother's Day, one for my Mom and one for Jason's Mom and my camera would not get a good picture. AHHH, Canon Rebel, why do you have to be so expensive??? I wasn't really thrilled with either card anyway, so I guess not posting them isn't a bad thing. Jason already took his Mom's card, so I may spend some time making another for my Mom since I won't be going over to see her until later this evening. If it turns out and I can get a good picture, I will post it, I hope to get some other stuff done also.


Here's an LOL cat for Mother's Day:





And this one is just funny!!:





That's all for now!

No comments: