Wednesday, May 06, 2009

{rAiNy dAyS}

I thought for sure when I saw the sun come out this afternoon that Mason would get his game in today. This is his second game and the second rain out! The poor kid just wants to play baseball and the weather won't cooperate. Hopefully we can get in the rest of the games scheduled for this week, but as I look at the forecast, it doesn't look too promising. But, it didn't keep Mason from getting mud all over his brand new uniform!



I have been trying to get Mother's Day cards done and I think my creativity has left the building. I came up with something last night and didn't like it, so I started on another earlier today and the same thing, it just didn't look right. I hope this is a temporary situation! I honestly think it is because I CLEANED my scrap room/area. I have been sorting things and organizing and it just seems like I can't create under those very clean, uncluttered circumstances!! Isn't there a saying by Albert Einstein that goes, "If a Cluttered Desk is a Sign of a Cluttered Mind, What's an Empty Desk a Sign Of?" This is so true! I can't seem to work on an empty desk. Now, I'm not saying that I enjoy not being able to find something that I just put down, but there has to be a happy medium out there somewhere. When I find it, I'll share!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Mud on the uniform is a badge of honor! Just wait until they are allowed to 'slide.'
I am sure your abundant creativity will return. Maybe it is just taking a rest :)