Sunday, May 03, 2009

Teacher Gift, Kind Of...

There are a few 2nd grade teachers in Mason's school. I made this for one of them, although she is not Mason's teacher she has been a huge help to Mason when he was going through some 'issues' this school year. She is always so kind and has the nicest things to say, her husband is in Iraq and I don't know how she balances life, to be honest. So, I thought that I would just make her something special for her home. I got this idea and inspiration from a post that I saw on the 2peas gallery and I just thought it was awesome. I changed it up a bit and here it is:



Closer look:



So, it will be an end of the year gift for her, that is rapidly approaching. Can you believe how fast time flies? It's like the school year just started a couple of weeks ago! That is all I got done this weekend, but I'm happy with it.

4 comments:

madcapfrenzy said...

I love it! That is so adorable and thoughtful of you. Awesome!

Victoria said...

Wow, amazing! I'm sure she'll love it!

Tina said...

Awsome teacher gift! She will love it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and very nice of u... I am sure she will cherish it.. I now want to make my own..