Saturday, May 02, 2009

.Just A Quicky Yard Sale Find.

I went to a yard sale this morning just up the block from me and found these awesome yellow chairs. I really want to use them in my kitchen, so I am going to have to figure out how. I just love the retro look to them. They were $3 a piece-that's a bargain!



Then I found these old graters:



I think I am going to use the smaller ones for projects, the larger ones, I'm not too sure of, but I really didn't want to pass these up for .50 each.


Happy Scrapbooking Day, everyone! I am going to go create today and hopefully catch up on some projects that have been sitting around while I was sick. I hope to post some tomorrow, COPS and AMW is not on tonight because of Nascar [how dare they interrupt my weekly plans!], so I'll have to find some other crime TV to catch while I'm getting things done.

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Hi, Robyn! I just wanted to let you know that you won the random National Scrapbook Day drawing on my blog. Please post a comment on that thread with your address info and I'll delete it once I get it. Thanks, and congrats! Erica from AC Bailey will be mailing a little something to you. Thanks for playing!!