Thursday, July 22, 2010

I just had to make a few new ice cream recipes before I packed the machine away for the move. Last week I made Vanilla-Almond ice cream, I used almond milk and vanilla soy milk and then put chopped almonds into it. Very simple and very good. Then this week I made pumpkin ice cream! Very good. I made it with light cream and skim milk. The texture is not as creamy, which is to be expected using fat-free milk, but the taste is just right. I microwaved some honey to get it 'more liquefied' and it blended in very well. Next up: Lavender ice cream. Doesn't that sound great??

Mason has been working his tail off helping me get all of our junk out of the house, mostly without complaints, so the other day he was just exhausted! The air conditioner is right by the couch, so it gets pretty chilly! Mason took a break to watch some TV and decided to put on this fuzzy winter hat and then fell asleep! How funny:



I have to drop off the lease and security deposit tomorrow at the new place and I am keeping my fingers crossed that she gives me the keys, too. It would be such a help to have all next week to move stuff in. I can't wait to get all settled in and put out some of my favorite flea market finds! So exciting!

No comments: