Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!




It feels like Halloween has passed already because Trick or Treat was almost a week ago, but anyway Happy Halloween to everyone!

I have been playing around with my new camera, I just LOVE it! The true test will be later today when Mason has his first basketball game. Last year with my old camera, I could not get a good picture in the gym. It must have been the lighting, but it was awful! So, I am hoping to be able to post some good basketball pictures this year. Here are some of the things I have taken shots of in hopes of learning how to use this wonderful new camera (because, you know, reading the manual is out of the question!):

Beautiful fall colors:


Really cool mushrooms!



Beautiful sunrise this morning:


And, my Floydy Boydy welcoming me back inside:

He's so cute!

Jason says that I find the weirdest things to take pictures of, but isn't everything worth taking a picture of? Especially nature.

Jason and I are doing some Christmas [and birthday] shopping tonight. Mason is spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa tonight! Yeah! We are also going to take in a movie! Double Yeah! How appropriate that it is Halloween and we want to go see the #1 scariest movie out! Paranormal Activity. I CAN NOT wait to see this movie. I have heard it's a 'Blair Witch' type movie, which is soooooo awesome! I saw a piece on the news this morning that this movie has moved into the #1 slot for grossing the most money ever. It only cost $11,000 to make. So that just proves that you don't need a ton of money to produce a great film, you just need imagination. I am so thrilled to see this tonight. We are going to the 10:00 showing, so lets just hope I can stay awake!!

No comments: