Monday, October 12, 2009

There hasn't been too much going on here, but I thought I'd try to get a blog in. I'm not too sure how entertaining this is going to be, but....
Here are some of my favorite LOL cats from the past couple of weeks:






There there is this:



We were watching TV and heard about this burger that is sandwiched in between two Krispy Kreme donuts (can you say D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G)! Talk about a heart attack, yuck!

Mason's football season is wrapping up, he only has one game left (boo-hoo) and then moving right along into basketball.

I started decorating for Halloween, all 8 bins are down from the attic and sorted through, sometimes I wonder about myself and all this 'stuff' I feel like I 'need' to buy on clearance, but it is fun to open the bags and see what I got!! Here are some of the decorations so far:

This guy sings 'Super Freak' (and he dances!), he's been around for quite a few Halloween's now and we just had to change his batteries!



This one is one of my favorites, mainly because I scored this for dirt cheap! I got him two years ago at Micheal's (on clearance!) regular price, $69.99 I got it for $6.99! Really, though it is a nice decoration but NOT worth almost $70!



Here are the twin witches:



This, I love:



I saw in a catalog a few years back these REALLY cool labels that you put on old soda bottles, wine bottles, etc. and it instantly turns them into creepy Halloween liquids. I was all set on ordering them, but then I walked into the Dollar Tree and there they were for $1, can't beat that!! I filled them with water and food coloring, the one I put rice in the liquid and it made the pieces of rice look like maggots--AWESOME! I just used an old olive jar, marshmallow creme jar, peanut butter jar, salsa jar and an old prescription bottle for this. I just finished it off with some fake spiders and it makes a super cheap, super fun Halloween decoration!

I will post some more decorations as I get them up, by the I get them up, I just hope it's not November 1st!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Bwaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Halloween is the greatest! Those are some cool decorations. I remember the bottles from last year and also the skeleton coming out of the box. That was an amazing find.
Keep the kitty pictures coming, I never see them anywhere else!