Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Yet Another Disappointment



So, I'm eating my words from my last post. I vaguely remember saying something about not needing a lot of money to make a great film, just imagination. Well, let me tell you, Paranormal Activity was such a waste of money and time. Disappointed again. We should have just went with our original plan of seeing 'Saw 6'!




During the very boring, very quiet movie (with the exception of the 3 girls in front of us that looked about 3 years shy of being able to get into an R rated movie) we could hear 'Saw' playing in the next theater, we could hear people screaming, getting tortured, begging for their lives, you know the good stuff about a horror movie. And we missed out on all of that. What a bummer.

We got a lot of Christmas shopping done, so I was happy about that and I did get to spend time with Jason, so I was happy for that, too. So, all wasn't lost! I found this great triple feature DVD for $5 at Walmart (that should tell you how awesome this is going to be, oh yeah) and could not pass it up:



I CAN NOT wait to watch this!! I have visions of snuggling up in bed with comfy jammies on and freshly popped popcorn watching all three movies in a row! Yeah, can't wait to see when that happens!!

That's all for now!


No comments: