Tuesday, August 04, 2009

{Tuesday Afternoon}



Mason and I went to a place called The Waffle Shop the other day when I had to work (I can always bribe the kid with food!), so we stopped in and was it ever busy on a Monday morning at 9AM, I was guessing this was a good sign. So, we get seated and looked through the menu, we didn't get very far, I mean we came there for waffles, it is, after all called the Waffle Shop! I choose the banana pecan Belgium waffle



and Mason got the chocolate chip Belgium waffle with whipped cream and (holding my breath....bacon).



He started off the breakfast with some hot chocolate with more whipped cream and some mini chocolate chips, YUM! Just look at that:



It was all so delicious that we will make that trip again!

Then on my way home, I've seen this car dealership many, many times as I drive by it on a regular basis. He always posts political and anti-Obama signs and I find them rather funny! It's all about free speech, ya know? Here is his take on the outbreak in this country on having the government bailing out pretty much everyone:




Funny!

I got this in the mail today and I can't wait to sift through it:



The closest IKEA to me is Pittsburgh, but that's not too far. This will be good pool readin' tomorrow!!



Yet another story of animal abuse, right here in rural PA:

It's sickening to know that the police, the one's who are supposed to uphold the law, are the ones that will not do anything. Nothing at all. Tami did the 'right' thing this time and the dog died, only after many, many years of being tied to a chain to just rot away like the piece of garbage he was treated like. This 'owner' is scum and I pray one day he will get what he deserves. He is on the front page of the paper stating that he has nothing to be ashamed of. Again, I say, if they are 'just dogs' to you, why get them? Isn't it too much of a burden on yourself to have to go outside to feed them? Or do they even get fed?

Here's the link to the video

No comments: