Sunday, October 19, 2008

Newsie Bear. The Cat That Rocks {Like Gravel}

I have 8, (yes, 8) cats. All indoor and spayed/neutered. All of them are pleasantly plump. But Newsie Bear has to be the best cat this world has ever seen. She is smart, funny and very trustworthy! She will only drink out of the bathroom sink. I want to teach her how to turn on the faucet, however, I don't want to come home to a flooded bathroom. So for the time being, she will only be allowed to drink from the faucet if I turn it on (or Mason, Jason somehow doesn't seem to get the concept of a cat drinking out of a sink). She likes to finish my breakfast for me, she will eat anything, but she loves peanut butter and vanilla soy milk the most! We found her one VERY cold morning in Altoona in March of 2007 and she has shown us her appreciation ever since. I was 'supposed' to put an ad in the paper for a 'found cat', however, I knew that the cat had found us. She's just plain awesome!




No comments: