Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys.





Mason never, I mean NEVER liked to get dirty. Never wanted to catch bugs. Never wanted to pick up worms (I've picked up more worms than him, I pick them up off of the sidewalk in the morning so that the sun doesn't fry them...but that's another story for another day!). Anyway, Mason is now in aw with bugs, he loves to go outside and look for grasshoppers,caterpillars, beetles, etc. So, when I saw him playing in the dirt at the football party, I think I was more happy than he was! He was having a blast, he brought some of his action figures and monster trucks to play with. This group of kids from football were fantastic! I sure hope that they all get to grow up together and continue to play football. I can't wait (well, yes, I can) to look back on these pictures and see how far all of these kids have come. Time goes by too fast, way too fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Football, cats, cupcakes . . . and a little town in Pennsylvania . . . sounds like heaven to me. This is a fantastic blog, full of life, humor and humanity. Plus some awesome animal tales and, it can never be said often enough, cake.
As for the haunted house . . . there is the Eastern State Penitentiary haunted house every year. If you know anybody in the Philadelphia area, or even (very) nearby Bucks County, it would make a fine Halloween jaunt.