Wednesday, October 29, 2008

{Ew.} Really NOT Ready For Winter.

Look at all that snow on my car!! I needed 4 wheel drive to get out of my driveway this morning!

It is October 29th, there is no need for all of this white stuff (I really don't even like to say the four-letter word), we should be enjoying the beautiful fall leaves covering the ground now. I would rather have to rake than shovel right about now! I have the heat up to 75 degrees and I still can't get warm! I've got some hot tea brewing and if I would just give up my flip flops in lieu of nice warm socks (probably Jason's), my feet would be nice and toasty! Oh, boy am I in for a L.O.N.G winter. Well, on a positive note, it is supposed to be in the high 50's by the end of the week. On an even more positive note, maybe this will be the only snow we see all season {ok, VERY wishful thinking!}. Well, at least someone enjoyed the day:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cats! Didn't realize you got enough to sled on. What a bummer, unless you are a little kid.