Monday, September 20, 2010

Ahhh, some free time!

What very little I have has been replaced with Ice Road Truckers and texting! I love, love, love my new phone and the ability to text is AMAZING! I never saw the big deal in it, until I actually got it. So, by switching cell phone plans, I'm saving money and getting extra, can't beat that! I am determined to stick to a budget next month, I am a huge Dave Ramsey fan, so I decided to write up a budget for October. I can't wait for the bills to pour in!! Sounds strange, doesn't it?? Everything is working on paper, so lets see how it goes in real life. I think my biggest problem is going to be the grocery store, I am a foodie, and therefore like to try new things, most of which are not on the cheap side. But I am determined to work this through, get my life on a plan and live debt-free! I know it will take a few months to actually get the budget working perfectly, but this is a start. I have never been good at managing money, so I have the time and patience now, so I plan to stick with it. Plus, I forgot how fun coupon clipping can be, the thrill of the bargain is always worth the time of searching for deals. So, that's all I've got for this post, how exciting was this??

No comments: