Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!



Well, Well, Well has it been a loooooong time! Things are, well so weird right now. My marriage is going through a real test right now and if I only had a crystal ball to figure out what the future holds, it would be fine. But I don't, so I am staying as positive as possible and taking it day by day. It is amazing how much support you have when you are in a time of need and I appreciate every bit of it. Just talking helps so much.

On to other things. My creativity is lacking due to the stress of daily life and my appetite is barely there (maybe that's not a bad thing!) but I am looking forward to Mason's baseball season (which is strange because I can't stand baseball!) just to give me something to do and pass the time with some fun.

I am hoping to keep up with this blog again, it always gave me a way to vent my frustrations and my creativity. But for now, I am working on my life and working hard for Mason.

Happy Easter!

No comments: