Sunday, October 03, 2010

I HATE THIS

It is now 1am. I can't wait until Sunday, 8pm. 19 hours until Mason comes home. Home. Where he belongs. I HATE to drop him off in Altoona. I hate that he is FORCED to go there. I hate how his (and mine) life has turned upside down because of a selfish, low-life, worthless piece of garbage (and that's putting it nicely). I'm sick to my stomach for the custody hearing at the end of the month. I'm sick to my stomach that this is going to go on for 9 more years. I hate to feel like the entire last 11 years of my life have been a LIE. I hate to wish only evil thoughts, but honestly, he doesn't deserve to have anything but. I pray someday he will get what he deserves, that is, most days, the only thing that keeps me sane. That and LOLcats:





And this cool couch that I'd love to have:

No comments: