Wednesday, December 09, 2009

}It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like......



Christmas, of course! Mason and I went for a very chilly stroll last night onto the main street to see all the beautiful lights, decorations and ice sculptures. Once we got walking, it was fine, but boy was that wind chilly! I love downtown at Christmas. Even before we lived here and we would visit my mom and dad during Christmas, I always made a comment about how pretty it was at night with all the lights on.

Ice sculptures:





The gazebo:



The store fronts:



>



The old jail (I got a better picture of it, but accidentally erased it!):



I also accidentally erased the pictures of the 12 Days of Christmas. I imagine the snow will be sticking around for awhile, so I'll just get them again some other time.

Well, if you read one of my last posts were I was griping about my ice maker not working, I am wishing that was my only problem right now! The starter on one of our cars went while Jason was at the drug store! So, I had to bundle up and go get him and, of course, it was the 4 wheel drive. So, now my gripe is having 4-5 inches of snow and no 4-wheel drive! And on a side note, after poking and prodding and shaking and hitting the ice maker, it now works!! There's the silver lining in today's blog!

Some LoL's:





In honor of all the yeast recipes I've been trying lately:



And this is, hands down, the funniest picture I've ever seen. I honestly could not stop laughing when I saw this:


Wait for it. Wait for it.....


...




Ha. Someone (I guess who has a lot of time on their hands) photoshopped human teeth onto sharks. Funny, huh??

No comments: