Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 3rd Was My Last Post???

Wow, I would like to have some fabulous excuse like, I've been on an exotic cruise eating delicious cuisine, or I won Publisher's Clearing House and I decided to spend what would have been blogging time on some amazing shopping trip, but none of them apply. I can't really say what I've been doing. Facebook takes up a lot of my computer time, too much actually. We've been catching up with 24 on Netflix, just now finishing up Season 2, and can't wait to start Season 3. It has to be one of the best shows on TV, it took me eight years to figure that out!! Jack Bauer ROCKS!!



Football has started-I LOVE IT!! Not just watching Mason's team, but of course, the Steelers.





I have been working in my scraproom, not so much on projects, but organizing (I'm so awesome at that...not). I wanted to put all of my layouts in albums that have the same theme, (ex. football pictures in the football album, baseball...you get the idea), so now I have all these albums that were once filled and now they only have a few 'themed' layouts in them. Not sure I am really liking it, but it is very time consuming, so I don't know if I am going to change it back or not, so who knows??

That's all I've got for now, not too many exciting things going on, but I will blog again soon! In the mean time, here are some funny pictures:




No comments: