Monday, April 09, 2012

Happy [Belated] Easter!


How could the EB possibly forget the Jelly Belly's? No other jelly bean is acceptable and he (or she) didn't even leave a pack in Mason's Easter basket, whooops! Perhaps a visit to Gardner's candy store will have to make up for it, at some point! Here is the only Easter picture I was able to get before my camera died:



By the looks of it, I don't think Mason missed the sugar from the jelly belly's! We had a very nice Easter weekend. The weather was amazing and Easter dinner was equally as delicious! I have to say, I may be particial, but the roasted carrots and parsnips that I made we SO good! Ratatouille, sweet potatoes, desserts, yum...! Then later, Mason and I had to time lounge and catch up on our new favorite show: North Woods Law!

This semester of school is almost over! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by! I am excited to finish up with these courses and get my finals done.

I posted on Facebook the other day that by the fourth time your SON is called your DAUGHTER, it is time for a haircut! We went to get a haircut on Friday and the wait times at multiple locations were upwards of 2 hours. I.Don't.Think.So. We finally got in to a place that, thankfully, was only about a 15 minute wait. So.....here's the new do:



It took some getting used to because I was so used to his long hair, but it is growing on me! Now we have to deal with the eyebrows. He randomly yelled down the steps that he has a 'uni-brow', it sounded oddly like he was bragging, weird. I told him he had to "man-scape" and he didn't get it!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! We certainly did, Mason is as happy as can be!

No comments: